will one m&m kill her dog?

Last night i was at party and i ate a cake and then after there was a junk food tray and i devoured the m&m and then i dropped ONE! i looked under the table i saw the dog eating somthing. Impretty sure it was m&m because i dropped it .So i got scared. i didnt wanna tell my friend because if i did she would get scared! PLEASE HELP ME IM SCAPED AND I KEEP THINKING THAT SHE WOULD HATE ME FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE! IT WAS ONLY ONE!?!?!?!?


before anyone answered this i heard a hospital and i freaked out! lol

before anyone answered this i heard a hospital and i freaked out! lol

14 Answers

  • ?
    1 month ago

    one M&M will not kill the dog unless it was more than one and the dog would have had to consume a whole 1lb bag. Then I would worry.

    Dogs just cannot have chocolate and I would mean a whole bar of chocolate as that can kill. Only one will not hurt but don’t worry it’s okay.

    Dogs have eaten other things like onions, raisins, grapes, but in tiny tiny bits and it will not do nothing unless you have a very teeny tiny dog who weighs less than a lb.

  • Anonymous
    5 days ago

    Take it easy. I know this must be horrible for you, but to get anything done effectively, you need to stay calm. Do not kill the dog by sneakily feeding it poison or anything, however, he should be disposed of. Call animal control and explain the situation, or file a sue. The dog will most likely be put down. However, whether that is what you want or not, I think that is what you need to do before anyone gets injured. Don’t involve your neighbors too much, but calmly tell them what happened and show them the evidence. The key thing in this situation is to be very kind toward your neighbors so that you don’t start a big fight. If they claim it wasn’t their dog, ignore them and try to stand through it.

  • Ellen
    1 month ago

    Hey, dont listen to everyone else. dont worry. A little chocolate wont hurt a dog. a lot of chocolate gives the dog ahigher risk to have a heart attack or stroke. but one m&m will not affect the dog. I hope i gave u some usefull information. Good luck and dont fret about it! 🙂 Best answer?

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    dont worry. it was one. if it was a pack the dog might get a stomach ache but nothing more.

    milk chocolate( in the m+m) is probably the best chocolate out of the kinds for dogs. there is absolutly NO reason to worry.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Calm down! The dog will be fine! I’ve had my 5 pounds dog eat a Hershey’s kiss before and nothing happened! The dog will be fine.

  • Anna
    1 month ago

    noooooo its fine seriously. they might get a bit ill if they eat say…5 packs of m&ms. dont try it by the way, but one m&m no way it will be fine. it depends on how good the dogs immune system is, so yeeah. once one of our dogs stole an advent calendar and scoffed the lot, he was fine lol 🙂

    so no, no need to worry definitly 🙂

    even though it is kinda poisinous for them.

    dont worry :)x

  • Griffin
    1 month ago

    It will not harm the dog I nce dropped a whole brownie and my dog ate it and it was fine one m&m won’t hurt the dog at all

  • <3
    1 month ago


    My dog jumped up to the counter and ate a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies before and he was fine.

  • Angelica
    1 month ago

    No one m&m will NOT kill a dog. if you give a dog a handfull of m&m’s maybe. but i have givin my dog m&m’s before and she is fine. Just be carefull with chocolate!

    Hope I helped!!

  • Archie and Madison’s auntie
    1 month ago

    Omg!!! You’re dog eat an M&M!!! Get him to a vet as soon as possible!!!!!


    You’re overacting…..Chocolate is only harmful if a dog eats a lot of it over long periods of time…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Questions