I am currently in 10th and want to opt for science maths in 11th but i don’t know the difference between computer science and information practice
Computer Science is the study of engineering and principles involved in the engineering, design, development, integration and testing of computer systems at all levels (my first base course was in Machine Code programming about 25 days ago). This includes applied areas of Math and Science, Materials Engineering, Electrical and Electronics theory and Engineering, and Programming fundamentals.
Information Practice is
1. To understand the application development environment.
2. To gain programming Skills in GUI Programming Tool and Database Creation in RDBMS.
3. To design, program and develop database application using GUI Programming Tool and RDBMS.
4. To learn database connectivity using Visual Basic as Front-end tool.
5. To develop ability to use the Open Source Technology.
Computer science deals primarily with computers while IT is a broader field encompassing all the updates in technology involving communication an knowledge acquisition.