My 2 dachshunds ate Neosporin and Clean & Clear (10% Benzoyl Peroxide). Is this Poisonous? PLEASE HELP.?

My two 10 and 15-lb dachshunds ate an entire tube of Neosporin and Clean & Clear – Active ingredient is Benzoyl Peroxide. SPCA Poison hotline charges $55.00. Is this poisonous? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

11 Answers

  • ♥ Jasmine ♥
    1 month ago

    Ever heard of the word ‘ veterinarian ‘?

    Make sure when you call,

    to tell them that you would have called sooner but you were too busy on Yahoo to call and get THEIR opinion first.

  • ?
    5 days ago

    Benzoyl Peroxide For Dogs

  • mtvtoni
    1 month ago

    Know how dachsund are like solid black or tan, I have one

    that is really green. The fact of life is it is from a unique

    army base in afghanistan, where they do different training

    of afghans according to kennel experts. The benzoyl is a

    common preparation medicine in dog doses to cause them

    to have dreams, sort of pre-menu kennel news. Hope this

    helps, it is not deadly though tell your vet and decide if it

    is one too old for it, or two if the amount is damaging. I

    would say off my experience that it will cause some distemper for up to 4 months. The clean and clear is worse.

    Also use tender vittles for seniors may help it pass this out of its body. But check on that too. Be patient with this part.

  • ronvetgirl
    1 month ago

    Most likley they are going to be fine. Watch them for two hours and if they seem O.K. don’t worry. If they start acting weird call your vet. They may vomit and thats good. But they should be fine. My german shepherd ate gold bond cream which is really poisionus. I did the same thing and called the ASPCA. Thats crazy to charge for that kind of stuff. Just keep an eye on them. Dogs are amazing.

  • Nanna Marie
    1 month ago

    Try the human Poison control they help with my dog for free and the peroxide wont hurt them but u should call ur vet to make sure

    1 month ago

    It can be toxic. Call your vet, human poison control or your after hours emergency animal care clinic. I usually call the after hours one and they always help…I have labs so whatever they find they will eat. Only once was it an issue and I had to induce vomiting…don’t do that unless they tell you to do so.

  • bratsk13
    1 month ago

    Yes, it’s poison, call your vet straightaway, if you love your dogs, you will do this NOW.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Call the vet to see if it will effect them.

  • Laura
    1 month ago

    Call your vet. They should tell you for free.

  • ♥Golden gal♥
    1 month ago

    All your vet and ask them right away!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Answers