Is Gymboree Play & Music tax deductible?

In 2007, my 1 year daughter went to Gymboree Play & Music a few months. Is the money that I paid to Gymboree tax deductible? wondering.

1 Answer

  • Bostonian In MO
    1 month ago

    Only if this was a qualified child care expense so that you (and your spouse if married) could work or look for work. If it was just recreation for your child or used as a babysitting service so that you could have time alone then it’s not deductible.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Answers