And you don’t have to give him medicine either.
Flies are not parasites, even humans could eat the eggs without harm coming to them if it weren’t so disgusting. The eggs will just be digested in both dogs and humans.
Dogs get worms from licking each other and from eating excrement.
It is essential to de-worm your dog at least every 6 months.
Dogs can eat that kind of stuff and be OK.Think about what is going to happen when it all gets to the stomach.It will be dissolved by acid and I do not see how the eggs would would survive or cause trouble.
If he does get worms,you will be the first to know.Just get some de-wormer and use it if you are worried.
You can get Hartz de wormer or something to spinkle in his food.you should be able to get that in Kroger or any big supermarket.
Pet stores and drug stores would have it too.
There are a bunch of things you should know about dog training but we are going to discuss what I feel are some the most important. Keep in mind that these are only some of the things you should know. Go here http://onlinedogtraining.enle.info/?m5f3
1. Repetition is the number 1 principle of dog training. Dogs just like humans learn by doing things over and over in order to get better.
2. Dog Training can and should be fun for both you and your new pet.
3. Training sessions should always be short but sweet. I never work a dog more than 15 minutes in a session to keep from losing the dog’s attention. You should train you dog at least once a day but never more than three formal sessions a day.
4. Your goal should be that each training session is just a little bit better than the last one. You need to always strive to make the training better, slowly. I mention this because quite often I see people who do daily training sessions but the dog never gets better and it is not the dogs fault.
5. Having patients is very important in dog training. Losing your temper does not work with a canine it simply makes things worse.
6. Exercise is very important in the training process to get rid of all the dogs nervous energy.
7. Taking your pet for walks is very important because it develops serotonin which gives your dog a feeling of well being.
8. Always be sure to give your dog a bunch of praise in your training. It is your dog’s paycheck for doing a great job.
9. Never hit your dog. I have heard people say I never hit my dog instead I roll up a magazine and swat it. It’s the same thing… hitting is hitting.
10. After each training session be sure to do something that your dog will enjoy. Take it for a walk, throw the ball or maybe even rub its belly. Just do something that makes the dog look forward to the next training session.
These are things that I teach my dog training students as well as my dog training clients. I hope these things will give you something to think about when training your dog. Spend some time training your dog daily and you will both reap the benefits.
Get some worming treatment from the vet anyway to make sure he’s ok.
The worms get the dogs every time. As they do us all.
fly eggs dont give you worms
No,,, but if he starts to buzzz, he might have flies 😉
Other civilizations eat fly larva like we eat popcorn.
More than likely, they wil hatch out into his stomach and work their way into his bowels or they will make him very sick ie throwing up everywhere.
umm…not really, but go to a pet stroe near by and get this midecine that my dogs have i just don’t have it right now but ask the clerk just in case..
no he’ll get fly’s